THE EPIC LINE-UP:
- New Zealand v Qualifier on Friday 4 March 2022
- Qualifier v India on Sunday 6 March 2022
- Australia v Qualifier on Tuesday 8 March 2022
- Qualifier v South Africa on Friday 11 March 2022
- South Africa v England on Monday 14 March 2022
- England v India on Wednesday 16 March 2022
- Qualifier v Qualifier on Friday 18 March 2022
For $10 for a child and $30 for an adult, you can access all seven round-robin matches at Bay Oval, including the opening match. Venue packs are only available for a limited time so lock in your chance to see eight nations chasing world cup glory now!
HOW CAN I GET THERE?
If you’re planning to drive, there’s plenty of on street parking around Bay Oval (but get in quick, it tends to fill up fast). Otherwise, grab an Uber for convenience, walk or ride a Lime Scooter if it’s close, or hop on the Bayhopper CityLink line at your closest stop and get off at either of the following stops:
- Totara Street – opposite Blake Park, or;
- Maunganui Road – fronting No. 480
WHAT CAN I BRING?
Grab a big bag and chuck in all your cricket essentials; sunnies, hat, sunblock, a small fold out chair or something small and comfy to sit on, a drink (just make sure it’s no bigger than a litre and not the alcoholic kind!) and of course a few nibbles.
Find out all you need to know about what you can and can’t bring along, here.
WHAT GOODIES CAN I BUY THERE?
If you get a bit peckish or parched, never fear as there’ll be plenty of local vendors onsite serving up a range or food and drinks. There’ll also be a pop-up shop for all your favourite BLACKCAPS and WHITE FERNS merch. Don’t worry if you forgot your cash as there’ll be EFTPOS available throughout.
WHAT'S CLOSE BY TO EAT AND DRINK?
There’s a bunch of cool cafés within walking distance of Bay Oval for you to load up on caffeine and delicious food beforehand. Here’s a few of our picks:
- Tay Street Store – this beachfront spot has some of the Mount’s best coffee and there’s some seriously good sweet treats too
- Mixture Eatery – just around the corner, the cabinet food here will have you drooling within seconds
- Eddies & Elspeth – get the best of both worlds with a delightful café alongside an on-site bakery…the food here is YUM.
When you’re all cricketed out, head along to The Rising Tide for the most delicious dumplings and a few pints of their local brews. Or, if you’re feeling a bit fancy, head on down to Fife Lane for some vintage wine and some seriously amazing food.
ITINERARIES & TRAVEL IDEAS
Want more inspiration on what to do and see in the Bay? We’ve got you covered. Check out some of our awesome itineraries.