Do you want to make more money from your business?
Register for this four hour inspirational workshop which will give you the tools to get more money in your bank. You will learn how to adapt the 80/20 rule to your business, receive tips on successful networking, learn how to prioritise tasks and develop a working business plan, and a host of other ideas to get more customers or clients flocking through the door.
- Discover and have demonstrated the tools to add dollars to your bottom line
- Discuss ways to adapt those tools to your own business
- Develop the confidence you need to implement them
- Learn how to develop your own business plan
- Develop a step by step strategy for at least one of your goals
- At the end of this hands-on step by step workshop you will:
- Know how you can be different in your market place
- Have networked with the other participants in the workshop
- Leave with a blueprint for your own business plan
- Have a plan to achieve at least one of the goals identified in your business plan
Who should attend?
- Business owners and managers
- CEOs of not-for-profit organisations
- Recently started or purchased a business? You will get enough information from this workshop to set you on the right path
The workshop will be held at the in Tauranga on Tuesday 20 March. The Tauranga workshop is priced at just $175+GST, (or $150+GST for Tauranga Chamber of Commerce members) and all participants will receive a complimentary workbook packed with ideas to help them with business planning and maximising profit in their business.
Some participants may qualify to have 50 per cent of their registration fee funded through NZTE Capability Development Vouchers. These vouchers are administered by the Tauranga Chamber of Commerce. Event organiser Graham Hawkes is happy to explain the process for applying for these.
And lastly... Do you live closer to Thames? A separate event will be held in Thames on 13 March. If that is more convenient for you, please feel free to attend that workshop instead.
Register and find out more at https://www.yoursoundingboard.co.nz/AboutUs/Register.aspx