DUELLER SOCIETY presents “Sea Sessions 2.0”
Join us on Labour Weekend 21st October 2018, as we commandeer the Bay Explorer vessel.
We will cruise the Tauranga harbour and enjoy views of the harbour, Mount Maunganui and Matakana Island from the upper deck.
Oh and by the way….Enjoy the fully stocked bar with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase.
Vibe with top local DJs, throwing down the best in electronic music - House, Bass & Techno.
Tickets for this event are limited and exclusive to DUELLER SOCIETY Facebook followers!
- Pass to board the Bay Explorer boat.
- 3 hour boat party cruise (5:30pm-8:30pm approximately).
- Entertainment on board from three resident DJs.
- Access to purchase from the on board bar: soft drinks, beer,
cider, wine and pre-mixers.
- Option to continue with the group to an after party/drinks (TBC - see Facebook page for update).
- You will be added to our list and be given first chance to secure tickets to future events we organise.
WHAT TO BRING:
You will need current ID (drivers licence or passport) to present for access on to the vessel.
A warm jacket (bring an extra layer or two so you can layer up or layer down according to the weather)
Eftpos card or cash (there is a licenced bar onboard, plus a range of snacks)
NO BYO beverage or food.
Bring a positive and open mind to music and good vibes.
By purchasing a ticket to Dueller Society presents Sea Sessions, you confirm that you have agreed to all the terms and conditions.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions on the link above.