Gently paddle past a multitude of birdlife, literally within paddles' reach. Sheer cliffs break the stark lush native bush as gentle streams enter the lake's edge. Paddle into the stunning Mangapapa canyon with water as deep as the cliffs on the sides, where the native bush appears to touch and form a cave.
- Fully guided.
- Easy pace scenic tour.
- Fast, dry and stable double sea kayaks (singles available upon request). Paddles, spray decks, buoyancy aid, and paddle jackets provided.
- Moderate fitness required.
- Includes transport from Waimarino to tour launch site.
- We can provide transport from & to your accommodation at an extra cost of $25 per person. This option is available from our booking page.
- Minimum 2 clients.
- 24 hours booking notice preferred.