The Project Collective presents the inaugural Collective Christmas Bash 2017. A completely unique event, that brings people together to celebrate a successful year – with little, to no organising on your behalf.
Whether it’s with your work colleagues or a bunch of friends wishing to enjoy a fantastic night out – we’ve got you covered. With a live band, an outstanding meal and a bar serving up cocktails, it will be a night out to remember.
Time: Doors open at 6 pm and will be closing at midnight.
Dress code: Smart casual with a hint of cocktail
- Complimentary drink on arrival, accompanied by canapés
- Mains and desserts served to share with your table – no food envy!
- Live band
- Three drink tokens per person
- Bar service, tabs available
- Event professionally styled by Claudia from The Project Collective
- Central Tauranga location
Also, we can’t forget the classic Christmas cracker.
A personalised touch:
- If you get in quick you can select which table you desire – closest to the bar or the d-floor, let us know and we’ll make it happen.
- You provide the seating plan for your table and we’ll do the rest.
- All dietary requirements will be catered for.
- Giving gifts to your fellow diners? We can organise the collection of gifts and have them ready to hand out on the night.
- Looking for a memento from the night that was? We’ll take a group photo against a gorgeous backdrop to make sure everyone is looking their best.
Tables of 8 available.
Smaller numbers are encouraged, we will match you with other great guests.
Contact Claudia@theprojectcollective.nz to reserve your seats.
- Full payment at time of booking
- A non-refundable deposit is required to confirm the booking with final payment due 5 weeks prior to the event. Tax invoices will be issued for both payments.