Now is your chance to come and experience the many benefits of group drumming.
New players totally welcome.
Nathan Bregmen has been playing the drums for over 20 years and has been studying African drumming for around 9 years.
Captured by the ability of African drumming to build community and bring people together playing music in a short space of time, the African Drum has quickly become Nathans instrument of choice.
His light hearted but attentive teaching style has quickly made him a favourite with many students around the country.
Come and experience for yourself how group drumming can:
- Reducing stress and boosting the immune system.
- Producing deeper self-awareness by inducing synchronous brain activity and promoting alpha waves.
- Drumming helps to releases negative feelings and emotional trauma.
- Helps us to connect with self and others.
- Helps us connect to the natural rhythms all around us.
- Grounds us in the present moment.
- Helps us to reach a state of self-realization.
- Helps us to have fun.
These classes are suitable for both beginners to intermediate players. Over the duration of the 6 weeks, we will build up from basic technique to the ability to play an entire African rhythm, In a fun, social, supportive environment.
Contact Nathan on 021 1567712 or email@example.com.
This course is dependant on pre-booked numbers to go ahead. (Ticket prices will be refunded in the case that numbers are not reached.)